You will find the most frequent questions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Monday : 7:00 – 9:00 PM (Kendo)
- Tuesday : 7:00 – 8:00 PM (Iaido) & 8:00 – 9:00 PM(Kendo)
- Wednesday : 6:00 – 8:00 PM (Iaido)
- Friday : 7:00 – 9:00 PM (Kendo)
How can I register?
- Before to be inscribed in our Dojo you must attend as spectator to one full lesson. Please let us know in advance when you could come.
- Please be aware to arrive about 15 min in advance to be able to have a short introduction.
- After having watched one lesson, you can come and try one lesson.
- Only after the trial lesson you decide if you want to join Butokukan.
How much does it cost?
- Annual training fee 300 Euro for an adult
- Annual training fee 180 Euro for a child (<18 years old)
- Annual fee for the License/Insurance 50 Euro for an adult
- Annual fee for the License/Insurance 25 Euro for a child (<18 years old)
What equiment to start?
For the first course, a classic sportswear is enough. Then a hakama and kendogi (or iaidogi) will be required for practice. A shinai and / or bokken are sufficient for the first months.
Palais du Midi – Rue Roger van den Weyde 3, 1000 Brussels